Bitmain Antminer L3+ (APW3++ Included)
SHIPPING: JUNE 21-30
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What monthly fees will I be responsible for and what are they used for?
A: Our hosting contract is $125.00 per month and an electric bill which averages around $44.00 per month. The hosting fees are used to pay for the facility infrastructure, efficient cooling management by our engineers, and a monthly cleaning and inspection to prevent the short-term damage of the machine.
Q: What is the average return of profit.
A: This widget below will help you calculate your profitability. Please note the L3+ does ~504 MH/s, the electricity rate is 0.06 KW/hr and the machine uses 800 W, the pool fee is your choice (you choose the pool) but by default, we will use our pool which charges 1%. Powered by CryptoRival
Q: Is this just like cloud mining?
A: No, we do not own your machine. You can control your machine and do as you please with it. We only maintain and host it. We offer yearly contracts and once contracts have been fulfilled we will ship the machine to you.
Q: Is the first month included in the price?
A: Yes. We will bill you at the beginning of each month. We have recurring payment options available.
- APW3++ Included
- Hash Rate 504MH/s. A variation of +/- 5% is expected
- Power Consumption 800W +10% (at the wall, with Bitmain's APW3 PSU, 93% efficiency, 25°C ambient temperature)
- Power Efficiency 1.6J/MH +10% (at the wall, with Bitmain's APW3 PSU, 93% efficiency, 25°C ambient temperature)
- DC Voltage Input 11.60 ~ 13.00V
- Chip Type BM1485 ASIC chip
- Chip quantity per unit 288 chips on four hashing boards, 72 chips on one hashing board
- Dimensions 352mm (l) x 130mm (w) x 187.5mm (h)
- Operating temperature 0°C - 40°C
- Network Connection Ethernet
1. A 180-day warranty is provided starting from the shipping date. To avail this warranty a repair ticket must be generated by the customer on Bitmain's website. Overclocking the miner will void the warranty immediately.
2. The warranty only applies to the original purchaser who purchased the machine directly from Bitmain. Once the miner is resold warranty coverage becomes the responsibility of the re-seller.
3. All sales are final. No refunds will be granted. Defective miners can be repaired for free if they fall under the Bitmain warranty policy. After the warranty period, machines can be repaired at the cost of parts and labor.
4. The following events will void the warranty:
a. The customer removes/replaces any components by himself without receiving permission from Bitmain first;
b. Damage caused by poor power supply, lightning or voltage surges;
c. Burnt parts on hash boards or chips;
d. Miner/boards/components damage due to water immersion or corrosion due to a wet environment.
5. For all repairs or RMA, within warranty or not, the customer must return the defective parts at his/her own expense after opening a support ticket and troubleshooting with Bitmain's instructions.
6. Bitmain will cover shipping cost when shipping a replacement unit within the warranty period.
7. If you notice there are some loose heatsinks when you receive the miner, please inform us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 days from the date the package is received according to UPS/DHL/FedEx's website.
8. Bitmain does not take any responsibility for or compensate for any loss as result of downtime caused by delays in transportation as a result of custom formalities or other reasons.
Please read Bitmain’s Terms & Conditions for a complete list of conditions and terms that apply to all orders placed on Bitmain.com